The OLED industry is growing exponentially, with more and more novel applications being developed for commercial use. Smithers Apex's OLEDs World Summit 2014 will explore some of the more promising technologies currently in development, and help define a path towards commercialization. Join us September 16-18, 2014 at the The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Berkeley, CA - a beautiful location just outside of San Francisco!
Concepts to be covered include new visual devices, breakthroughs in flexible backplane technology, mobile and wearable devices, and novel developments in organic electronics research that will have both immediate and long-term uses in new commercial products for the display and lighting industries.
Announcing our 2014 Advisors...
- J. Norman Bardsley, President, Bardsley Consulting, USA
- Dr. Ho-Kyoon Chung, Chair Professor, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), South Korea
- Dr. Paul Drzaic, Senior Manager, Emerging Display Technologies, Apple, Inc, USA
- Dr. Mike Hack, GM OLED Lighting & Custom Displays, Vice President, Universal Display Corporation, USA
- Dr. Kris Krishnamurthy, Executive Advisor, Technology and Business, Former Director of Research and Development, Eastman Kodak, USA
- Peter Y. Ngai, Vice President, OLED Lighting Design Center, Acuity Brands Lighting Inc., USA
- Gildas Sorin, CEO, Novaled AG, Germany
- Barry Young, Managing Director, OLED Association (OLED-A), USA
Submit your abstract!
Smithers Apex is inviting interested candidates to submit abstracts. A completed submission should include speaker name, company name, job title and contact information, a topic summary and a tentative title and sub-headings (3-4 bullets) for the presentation. Abstracts must be received no later than Friday, February 14, 2014 and may be submitted to Andrew Smaha at email@example.com.
Thank you to all who attended the 15th annual OLEDs World Summit!
Sony, LG Display, Konica Minolta, UDC, Panasonic, Philips and Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) and many more of the industry's most influential players recently gathered in one room together talking about the future of OLEDs - and only OLEDs. The continuous support and engagement of VIPs like these is why this is the longest-running, preeminent technical event dedicated exclusively to the OLEDs industry - connecting researchers with customers and manufacturers in both the lighting and display sectors.
"The OLEDs Summit is a 'MUST ATTEND' conference for those who want to learn technology and market trends, and to meet collaborators in one place." Chair Professor, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)